Privacy verklaring

dinsdag 21 juni 2016

Elise scarf

Mijn regenboog sjaal is droog dus kon ik wat foto's nemen. Het patroon dat ik gebruikt heb is het Elise patroon, dit is op meerdere blogs te vinden.

My rainbow shawl is dry so I could take some pictures. The pattern is called Elise and can be found on several blogs.


Ik gebruikte wol van Ullcentrum - Oland, kleurnummer 704.

I used wool from Ullcentrum - Oland, color 704.


In totaal gebruikte ik 3 bollen van 80 gram (per bol 320 meter) en had 4 gram over.

In total I used 3 skeins of 80 gram (per skein 320 meters) and I had 4 gram left over.


Alles gehaakt met haaknaald 5,5.

I used crochethook number 5,5.


Het garen had ik gekocht bij Het Breipunt (klik) in Stiphout.

I bought my yarn at Het Breipunt (click).



14 opmerkingen:

Truus zei

Een geweldig kleurige sjaal en bij de foto op het gras is het net een vlinder.
Zonnige dag
groetjes, Truus uit Drenthe

Carol zei

Your crocheted shawl is so lovely in those pretty colors, Carin!

Vickie zei

Oh how lovely!

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm zei

Your shawl turned out beautiful, and colors are so pretty.I need to find that pattern.

jolanda zei

Geweldig!! Wat een mazzel dat je deze shawl weer teruggevonden hebt!

Floor zei

Prachtig geworden!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI zei

OHHHH what a pretty shawl--love how bright and colorful it is--talking about rainbows--I seen 2 full arched rainbows last week out my bedroom window!!
love and laughter, di

Carolien zei

Wow wat is 'ie mooi geworden!

Groetjes, Carolien

Else zei

Wat een schitterende kleuren mooi patroon 😍

jmk zei

It's beautiful! I'm making an Elise, in a light turquoise blue cotton I was gifted. Like yours, mine was put away and I haven't touched for a long time. I probably should get it out again as it's such a pretty pattern.

Marilyn zei

This is so pretty, great Summer colors.
Congrats on another beautiful finish.
Marilyn

Hilda zei

Very pretty colors. Your rainbow scarf will brighten up even rainy and foggy days ;-)

Hugs
Hilda

Julie zei

Beautiful shawl, a wonderful project and so very useful too.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique zei

This is a beautiful shawl.